- Our Company
- Registration Information
- Local Assembly & Manufacturing
Electrical & Instrumentation Equipment
- © 2018 Sherbiny
- Life Safety Solutions
- Fluid Handling Systems
- Explosion Proof Solutions
- Engineering Services
- Mining Solutions
- Storage Tank Solutions
- Critical Power Solutions
- Process Heating & Air Pollution Solutions
- Technical Service & Support
- Continuous Flow Pumps
- Positive-Displacement Pumps
- Samplers & Sample Conditioning
- Overpressure Protection
- Turbines & Generators
- Connection Components & Couplings
EXPLOSION PROOF SOLUTIONS
INSTALLATION, SWITCHGEAR, DISTRIBUTION
Sherbiny provides a wide range of explosion protection such as flameproof enclosures, intrinsic safety and pressurised enclosures. We offer the entire range of Ex solutions for use in different zone and class applications. Sherbiny enclosures will guarantee that your most vital equipment is secure and safe from any exposed risk. Your facility and operational safety are protected by globally accredited equipment utilizing the latest in explosion proof technology pioneered by Stahl.
- Terminal Boxes
- Control And Distribution Boxes
- Control And Monitoring Devices
- Plug And Socket Devices
- Safety Switches, Load And Motor Switches
- Installation Switches And Junction Boxes
- Cable Glands
- Earthing Systems
- Complete product range through the design of customer-specific solutions.
- Project engineering, production and commissioning of switchgear cabinets and control cabinets from a single source.
- Combination of all types of explosion protection technologies.
- Guaranteed explosion protection for high-performance built-in components with large dissipation of heat loss.
- Globally accredited numerous international certificates.
- Robust enclosure versions and seawater-resistant enclosure for extreme temperatures ranging from -60 °C to +70 °C.
- Locally manufactured in Saudi Arabia.
Sherbiny offers complete explosion proof lighting solutions that are managed as complete turn-key projects from the design stage to the installation of the necessary equipment. Sherbiny will guarantee optimized and uniform illumination throughout your facilities with maximum efficiency and safety. Sherbiny offers customer-specific lighting systems with best in class Ex luminaries, as well as complex PESO, ATEX, IECEx lighting systems and central battery systems.
- Linear Luminaires And Sheet Steel Light Fittings
- Tubular Light Fittings
- Pendant And Tank Inspection Light Fittings
- Hand Lamps
- Compact Light Fittings
- Emergency Lighting Technology
- Individual lighting design for optimum and uniform illumination.
- Conformity with national and international laws, standards and directives.
- Long service life coupled with minimum maintenance effort.
- Customer-specific lighting system optimised to ensure low investment, maintenance and operating costs.
- High-performance diodes provide excellent luminous efficacy.
- LED luminaires improve safety considerably.
- Ideal for use in extreme temperatures and in harsh industrial environments.
- Luminous intensity can be controlled depending on the ambient brightness.
- LED luminaires reduce energy consumption, decrease operating costs, and are environmentally friendly.
OPERATING AND MONITORING SOLUTIONS
Sherbiny utilizes world leading automation technology from Stahl to provide the latest complete system solutions which are optimally adapted to your operating conditions. We combine our explosion-protected system solutions with implementation in state-of-the-art Ethernet networks, the integration of diagnostics data in plant asset management systems and with wireless communication solutions. Furthermore, Sherbiny offers explosion proof surveillance and security systems to allow operators plant-wide views of operating facilities to monitor and guarantee safety.
- KVM System
- Thin Clients
- Operator Interfaces
- Dome Camera
- Zoom Camera
- Compact Camera
- Robust Design
- Certified for world-wide operation in hazardous area and onboard ships.
- Resistant to corrosive gases.
- Vibration and shock-proof.
- IP66 certified.
- Control systems available with touchscreens.
- Suitable for extreme temperature ranges.
- State-of-the-art camera technology in hazardous areas with Full HD, ONVIF Profile S, WDR and defog function
- IP or analogue versions for real-time transmission.
- Electropolished stainless-steel enclosure in compact design.